Welcome to our new website!
We are excited to share that, over the last year, we have been working with digital agency Kind to develop our new website, supported by the Culture Recovery Fund.
- made it easier to navigate around our stuff
- improved accessibility
- updated our studio and associate membership offers
- created a new exclusive membership portal
- made it easier to become part of the BACKLIT community through 'Get involved'
- re-introduced volunteering after being on pause from covid
- created a new artist profile space, putting artists at the front of what we do
- made it easier to understand our gallery and studios when visiting, especially with our what.3.words
- implemented a calendar feature, so you can now add our events directly to your calendar
- created a brand new projects area, and archive (coming soon)
- updated the spaces hire area, so now you can see our available spaces better
- implemented forms to now be all onsite, making it easier to get involved
- we have made it easier to support BACKLIT's charitable objectives through our new donate buttons and much more
We have also updated our newsletter sign-up, making it easier to keep up to date with events, exhibitions, workshops, and more.
We have worked hard to iron out any bugs before the new release, but if you do find any issues, please let us know at [email protected].